Thursday, May 6, 2010

Mother's Day Tea

Today was the Mother’s Day Tea Party at Elise’s preschool. She has been looking forward to it for the last week and a half. She woke up this morning asking me how long it was until we got to go. She asked about 43 more times before we left the house at noon. :)

We had a fun time together. The kids sang a few Mother’s Day songs and her teacher read the answers to some questions she had asked the kids about their moms. (Elise had a couple of great ones.) After their little program we had strawberry lemonade and cookies and the kids each gave their mom a flower pot that they had made in class. Elise loved every minute of the party. After all of the anticipation, I’m glad she wasn’t disappointed. I sure love that girl!




4 comments:

Celeste Ferguson said...

I love the last answer about "mom's wish"! That looked like lot's of fun! :)

Claudy said...

Cute:)

Heidi said...

You are old! :) I also loved her last answer!

Katie Jason said...

soooo cute!